In developing the principles of publication ethics, RS Global publisher was guided by the recommendations of the International Committee on Publishing Ethics (https://publicationethics.org/), as well as international standards for editors, developed and adopted at the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity, Singapore, July 22-24, 2010.
General information about Guidelines for Editors:
- Editors are accountable and should take responsibility for everything they publish;
- Editors should make fair and unbiased decisions independent from commercial consideration and ensure a fair and appropriate peer review process;
- Editors should adopt editorial policies that encourage maximum transparency and complete, honest reporting;
- Editors should guard the integrity of the published record by issuing corrections and retractions when needed and pursuing suspected or alleged research and publication misconduct;
- Editors should pursue reviewer and editorial misconduct;
- Editors should critically assess the ethical conduct of studies in humans and animals;
- Peer reviewers and authors should be told what is expected of them;
- Editors should have appropriate policies in place for handling editorial conflicts of interest.
More information here.