RS Global publisher uses a double-blind peer-review model when the reviewers do not know the names of the authors, and the authors do not know who reviewed their manuscript. This model has been implemented thanks Open Monograph Press that the editorial team successfully uses for the workflow.
1. The monograph editorial office checks the monograph manuscript to ensure that it is suitable for the peer-review process. In particular, the editor assistant carries out the first verification for plagiarism, checks that the monograph manuscript is prepared according to the publisher's requirements. Manuscripts that don’t match these criteria should be rejected without further peer reviewing.
2. After the first checking of the monograph manuscript by the monograph editorial office, it is transferring to the Editor. All monograph manuscripts will have to be peer-reviewed, therefore Editor makes negotiations with potential reviewers and makes decision about their appointment for review manuscript.
3. After submitted reports by reviewers the Editor examines them and makes one of the following recommendations:
· Consider after Major Changes
· Consider after Minor Changes
· Publish Unaltered
In case of “Reject,” the corresponding author is sent any review reports that have been submitted and is notified that his monograph manuscript will no be considered for publication.
In case of “Consider after Major Changes,” the corresponding author will be notified that he has to update the version and resubmit a new version of his monograph manuscript with the necessary changes suggested by the reviewers. This might require the collection of new data or major changes in the text. The monograph manuscript is then reassessed by one or more of the original reviewers before the Editor makes a new recommendation.
In case of “Consider after Minor Changes,” the corresponding author will be notified that he has to update the version and resubmit a final copy of his monograph manuscript with the required minor changes suggested by the reviewers. After that, the Editor can recommend “Publish Unaltered”.
In case of “Publish Unaltered,” the monograph manuscript will undergo a final check by the monograph editorial office in order to ensure that the monograph manuscript adheres to the publisher's policies. The corresponding author will be notified of the monograph manuscript’s acceptance.